joi, 13 august 2009

Amber Rose: Nude, Complex, Not a Fan of Orgies



Amber Rose is famous because she's dating Kanye West.

That's it. That's the only reason.

But someone forgot to alert Rose to this fact, as the model is featured in the latest issue of Complex and seems to think she's both attractive and important.

Amber Rose Nude

In the magazine, Chris Brown's rumored hook-up dishes on life in the celebrity gossip glare, as well as her possible bisexuality. Here are excerpts from the self-absorbed, hilarious interview:

On celebrity gossip blogs: This is my life, this is how my life’s been since I was a kid. I’ve always been popular, my name has always been in somebody’s mouth in high school. I don’t lose no sleep over this sh*t. Some of the stuff, when it’s extremely far-fetched and stupid, I just laugh. I don’t lose a minute of sleep over this.

On perceived bisexuality: They label me a bisexual freak stripper that f*cks Kanye on a daily basis. To answer that: I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I’m not into bestiality, but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody, whether they’re heavy-set, super-skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish.

I can see beauty in anybody. I’m not into threesomes or orgies and sh*t like that. If I see a women and I think she’s beautiful and I like her, and she likes me back we can definitely try to be in a relationship together.

Admit it, women: you just got really scared, didn't you?

Amber Rose ToplessAmber Rose, ComplexSmoking!Unattractive ModelIn ComplexAmber Rose Picture

Click on the photos above to take a closer look at Amber Rose... if you dar

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu